Are you looking for family support resources in your community? A free web tool is now available for families in Union County providing a wide range of information about services, resources and support groups. The new tool is called UnionResourceNet.org and provided by FACT, Families and Communities Together, which is a part of New Jersey’s Child Behavioral Health System of Care that strives to get children with emotional and behavioral problems, and their families, the services when and where they need them. Resources and information available through the tool include: Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities, Substance Abuse, Food, Health, Recreation, Community Support Groups and Events. For more information you can visit UnionResourceNet.org or contact Families and Communities Together (FACT) through their web site or contact FACT at (908) 789-8500.
New Family Support Web Tool
Monday, November 16, 2015
- UPDATE: NJ Governor Threatens to Cut Family Support, Families Speak Out! (New Video)
- ¡El gobernador de Nueva Jersey amenaza con recortar el apoyo familiar, las familias alzan su voz! (Ver video)
- COMPA Statement: George Floyd, Police Brutality & Racial Injustice
- How Technology Can Help Support Families and Communities
- New Family Support Web Tool
- Resolutions for Health and Wellness
- Let there be Peace on Earth
There are a variety of volunteer possibilities at the Family Support Organization of Union County which include:
- Office Help
- Child Care
- Phone Calls
- Special Projects
For more information, please contact us at 908.755.0090 or email@example.com.