The Conference of Minority Public Administrators (COMPA), a section of the American Society for Public Administrators (ASPA), extends condolences and stands with the family of George Floyd and others murdered by the police. We support all victims of police brutality and citizens of goodwill who demand justice and an end to police and vigilante violence against Black people in the United States and other countries. We are outraged by the deaths of 27-year old Breonna Taylor of Louisville, Kentucky; 25-year old Ahmaud Arbery ...
Technology has played a vital role during the pandemic. It has bridged the gaps made by the mandated physical distancing to help us all stay healthy. But as society is entering the new normal and reclaiming the need for livelihood, technology will play even a more vital role.
Having the right technology is a top strategy to sustain everyone's safety and wellbeing. While scientists are still racing to develop the vaccine, technology is your vital partner in a post-COVID world, and it should not let our guards down.
As head of the family or community, it ...
- Bernice is Back!
- UPDATE: NJ Governor Threatens to Cut Family Support, Families Speak Out! (New Video)
- ¡El gobernador de Nueva Jersey amenaza con recortar el apoyo familiar, las familias alzan su voz! (Ver video)
- COMPA Statement: George Floyd, Police Brutality & Racial Injustice
- How Technology Can Help Support Families and Communities
- New Family Support Web Tool
- Resolutions for Health and Wellness
- Let there be Peace on Earth
There are a variety of volunteer possibilities at the Family Support Organization of Union County which include:
- Office Help
- Child Care
- Phone Calls
- Special Projects
For more information, please contact us at 908.755.0090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.